Shipping and Handling
DELIVERY ONLY AVAILABLE WITHIN AUSTRALIA.
- A flat shipping and handling charge of $15 applies for all personal orders. All orders are sent via Australia Post if you would like your item registered and tracked you have this option to select this and pay the additional charge at checkout. We take no responsibility for items lost.
- For all items in stock orders are despatched within 5 business days. If your item is not in stock you will be contacted to advise when it will be available for dispatch.
- We place orders with our overseas suppliers on the 15th of each month. Generally we have them within 7-10 working days –however this does depend on customs clearance not being held up.
- We place orders with our local suppliers on Wednesday each week. Generally we have these items within two or three working days.
- Embroidery – given the personalise nature of our items that are embroided there are no returns on these items unless they are faulty. If we have your embroidery artwork on file and it is repeat order allow 3-5 working days. If it is new set up of a logo for embroidery design please allow 14 working days.
- We accept online payment via Paypal. Note you don’t need a Paypal account for this you can use your credit card.
- At checkout you can elect direct deposit and Cheque you will be e-mailed an invoice with payment details. Elect this option if you want quote for embroidery/screen printing for the first time.
RETURNS AND REFUNDS
- We are happy to accept returns for exchange or full refund less postage if they are faulty.
- We strive to make sure sizing guides are available and measurements are true to size we understand sometimes things do not quite match up. Consumer Law says clothing can be within 2% either way so keep this in mind.
- Note once items are embroided or screen printed there is no refund (unless item is faulty).
- Before sending items back drop us a line via e-mail outling the problem and post back to PO BOX 712 Gisborne 3437 or contact us via phone 03 5428 2842.